Thursday, October 7, 2010

Burlap runner and Jeans!!!

I saw on a blog somewhere this incredible idea...
a burlap runner.

here is what you need


  • burlap
  • scissors
  • white t-shirt
  • measuring tape
  • glue gun (not pictured)
I just laid out an old runner that I had to get the right measurements of the burlap.
Then I cut up an old white t-shirt double the length of the short end of the burlap and made ruffles and glued them on to the ends of the runner.
This is what you get......


I'm not loving where I have it right now, but I do love how it turned out.
So cute and so easy!!!!



Look at me....I am wearing my very first pair of jeans!!!
I guess we should really call them capris cause I had to buy here size 0-3mths to fit her tiny waist, which made them a tad bit short....oh well, she is still pretty cute.

(pardon my toes)



No comments:

Post a Comment