Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Is this really happening???
Are we really celebrating my baby girl's first Halloween?
It is CRAZY!!!!

Hannah dressed up, this time, as a Texas Tech football player and Corey is her coach...cute!
Madeline was a Ladybug, but if it got too hot she has her Texas Tech onsie on so she can be part of their team too.


I was a, very last minute, farmer.

(we tried different angles to see if we could get a smile....no such luck)

Hannah with some of her friends from school

Our girl strolling along


We had a very nice time, but it was short lived. I had to get her home to eat and go to sleep.
So much fun while it lasted.

love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. My baby was a ladybug too! Great minds think alike :) Love the farmer idea....I so was to lazy to dress up HA1 Looks like you had fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so cute. Love you as a farmer and Hannah looks so cool. That face on Madeline is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete