Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finished projects???

First, I thought I would share this sweet picture...she just loves her daddy.



These are more fabric flowers that I have added clips to the back so i can put them on my sweet babies headbands.
All my friends with little girls...I promise you will be getting some of these:)



And here is one of my finished ruffle pillows. I have actually made 7 all together and am about to make 4 more for another sweet sister. They are really easy to make, they just take a lot of time. But I really do love sewing so it's ok with me.


I also made a couple of burp clothes that I have already given away and forgot to take pictures....ugh!! I am learning!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Love you all!







2 comments:

  1. The ruffle pillow turned out amazing! ooohhh I put it on my list of projects to do!

    ReplyDelete