Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just another Thursday

My pumpkin and I got up this morning and got all dressed up to go to the store!
I am having two of my friends, Mary and Steph whom I've known since Kindergarten, over for lunch and a play date tomorrow and we needed some things to make for lunch.
Madeline was such a doll and had all the little old ladies in the store swooning of her.

How could you not swoon over this sweet little face.



Madeline has been such a cuddle bug after she eats so I had to capture this moment.


Then Aunt B came over so we could go out to dinner to celebrate her birthday.


And after dinner I wanted to get this craft done. It's a burlap wreath. I love how it turned out, but lordy, lordy burlap is messy and itchy.


I hung it right over my sink and I think it warm up my kitchen

Hope you all had a fun Thursday.

love to you all

1 comment:

  1. very nice. i don't think mine is going to turn out that well. i need some roses bud. :)

    ReplyDelete