Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life of the Party

Last night we were invited to a 50th Anniversary party.
It was so much fun, but I was a little worried about how Madeline would be. I don't know why because she is always perfect...she proved me right...she was lovely the entire night.

Pop, Nana, and Madeline

Our sweet girl


Aunt Camille


I almost died when I looked over to see Madeline sitting on Pop's lap..she was looking up at him with her hand around his back....priceless

Our first dance

Mom and Dad dancing

This was the end of the night...10:00pm...I couldn't believe she was still awake


When we got home she was ready to play..so I had to bathe her so she would get into her nightly routine...shortly after she was sound asleep:)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful little party animal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for:
    -A beautiful wife who gives her all to being the greatest Mother I have ever known.

    Love ya -Corey

    ReplyDelete