Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I've gone bow/dress crazy

First, let me begin with some sweet pictures....

Madeline and Daddy

Madeline and Aunt Camille

Now...for some sweet little dresses.....

this one's for Halloween

I really love this one, but I'm not too fond of the ribbon color. I am on the hunt for the right blue, or...I just may add an M in hot pink and then add hot pink ribbons..we will see:)


This one WAS going to be my favorite. I worked SOOOO hard on the hem and monogram. Then, when I went to sew it together I realized I had her name on the side, not the front:( Boo hoo, I was sad, sad, sad. I'm pretty sure I am still going to have her wear it and pretend like I meant to do it:)


So...after I finished those dresses I decided she needed a bow to go with every single outfit she has or plans to have. Well, really..the thing is I found a tutorial on how to make them and just couldn't stop. I have plans for tons more.
Anybody out there need one??? I'm can make them for about $3.00....just let me know.




love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment