Friday, September 17, 2010

I am.......

  • grateful for a God who loves me regardless of my many faults
  • thankful for Corey who works so hard to allow me to be home everyday with Madeline
  • sometimes afraid
  • in love with my daughter Madeline
  • in awe of the examples of love that my mom and dad continue to be even after 47 years of marriage
  • so happy to be a step-mommy to Hannah
  • at times, extremely insecure
  • tapping into my creative side by fulfilling a dream of sewing
  • most happy when I am making others smile
  • loving to bake
  • obsessed with blog world
  • sad to not be teaching and also wondering how all my little cuties are doing this year as first graders
  • wishing I really knew how to pray well
  • wanting to be a great mommy
  • afraid to let people see me upset
  • thankful for friends from all walks of my life
  • thankful for 3 sisters who individually amaze me everyday, whether it be by their beauty, strength, fellowship, grace, or spirituality...I love them
  • thankful for 4 brothers who I don't see or talk to near enough
  • resentful of mental illness
  • sad Madeline will never know Mamaw
  • totally and utterly in love with the amount of kisses I get to give Madeline every single day
  • crazy about my husband
  • hopeful that I will become a better Christian
  • obsessed with "clean-sheet"day
  • in love with any thing sweet

I am so many things, but most importantly......
I am grateful!!!!


love to you all

2 comments: