Saturday, September 11, 2010

Projects and Fabrics...Oh my!!!!

The lampshade in Madeline's room is one that I never really liked.....
so, I searched the blog world for some ideas and came up with this.


First, I started making my ruffles...love ruffles.
Then, I got gluing....around and around I went.


This is how it turned out....
again, if you look too close you will see a ton of imperfections. Sweet little Madeline will never know:)


My sweet friend Tiffany is going to help me get the word out on my burp clothes, so I decided to make her one for her son Robby.


And since I am trying to teach myself how to applique, I thought I would try it out for my new little angel, Harper. I'm hoping she will love it!




And then I decided I needed to go spend way too much money on fabric....I love fabric!

I see some sweet little dresses out of theses.....


And since I didn't have even one boy fabric I thought I would pick up a couple.

The owls were just so darn cute, I couldn't pass them up.

I think I will be very busy this next week.

Love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and know Harper will too. Thanks Aunt Rosie!
    -christi

    ReplyDelete