Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First of many


Madeline held a sippy cup for the first time today. I'm not sure if any water got in her mouth, but she did a great job holding it. I know I say this a lot, but I'm just so proud of her.




And.......here is my latest creation. The real reason why I wanted to buy a sewing machine in the first place.
Mind you, it is my first attempt and there is a lot of room for improvement......
Here it is................










Ta Dah!!!!!!!
Madeline's first pillowcase dress.
I am all ready to make 20 more!!!!

love to you all.

3 comments:

  1. So cute,Rosie! Can't wait to see her in her dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did not tell me about the sippy cup!!!!! so sweet and such a big girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Does Lauren get one of those 20? :)

    ReplyDelete